COVID-19 has dealt the world at large a great blow. We have all seen how deadly the virus is and imperative it is that the drastic measures are decisively taken to flatten the curve and ultimately eradicate the virus.
At Wilma Stores, we take the safety of our team members and esteemed customers seriously and to that end we have set the following guidelines:
- The CDC website has the latest information about COVID-19
- In the picking, packaging and shipping stages of your order, our team will be equipped with all required PPEs to keep themselves safe and to also make sure that your order is safe to.
- We encourage all our shipping agents to make a contactless delivery of all orders and where not possible, ensure that wearing all required PPE, a safe distance (6 ft at least) is maintained while delivering.
- We also encourage customers the wash their hands throughly with soap and warm water after unboxing all orders.
- Please contact your healthcare provider immediately you experience any of the symptoms as outlined by CDC
- Finally, stay safe and keep your family and everyone else around you safe.
We will continue to keenly monitor developments and where and when necessary, we will adjust our guidelines in accordance with the instructions of authorities.
Once again be assured that we are all in this together and most importantly be safe.