- OPTIMUM PERFORMANCE— The 293 is the ultimate work site side-kick. Assembled in the USA, the nearly indestructible body is built to last, and the rugged, grab-and-go handle won’t slow you down.
- VERSATILE — Enjoy the flexibility to stand the 293 almost anywhere so that you can keep your cool when the conditions get tough. A powerful, pivoting head allows you to direct the air flow where you need it. Choose from 3 speed settings to tailor your air comfort.
- POWERFUL — Vornado’s unique Vortex Action provides whole room circulation by moving air up to 100 feet.
- DURABLE — The high-impact case stands up to the rigors of the job site, and the powerful IP54 rated motor is well-protected against dust and debris. 293 features a stable steel base with non-slip feet, a 10-foot grounded power cord, and an easy-clean removable grill.
- SUPERIOR SUPPORT — Backed by a 5-year hassle-free promise and supported by a customer service team based in Andover, KS. We expect this product to be perfect. If it’s not, we will make it right.
- Built to meet U. S. voltage requirements. Certified, safety-tested, and warrantied for use only in the U. S.
Release Date: 15-04-2004
model number: CR1-0089-16
Part Number: CR1-0089-16
Details: Product Description
Stay cool on the job with the Vornado 293 Heavy-Duty Air Circulator. This multi-purpose fan delivers a unique, high velocity air beam ideal for cooling, exhausting, drying and circulating with extreme power. The Vornado 293 features a 3-speed enclosed dust-resistant motor, a nearly indestructible polypropylene body and a durable all steel base that makes it tough enough for any garage or work site challenge. With a padded carry handle and an extra-long 10-foot grounded powercord with integrated cord storage, the Vornado 293 is a great addition to any serious workspace. Control Style - Mechanical Switch
From the Manufacturer
IMPORTANT INTERNATIONAL DISCLAIMER: This item is built to meet U.S. voltage requirements and may not function properly when used in conjunction with external devices that alter or convert voltage or frequency of electricity. Improper use or shipping the product outside the U.S. will void all warranties.
Package Dimensions: 17.6 x 16.0 x 13.0 inches
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.